Are you looking for a unique and lucrative business opportunity that could lead you to become the next big thing in the pool industry? If so, then you might want to consider purchasing a pool route. But what is a pool route, and how can you purchase one? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Simply put a pool route is a list of pools/accounts that need regular maintenance and cleaning. Pool routes can be purchased from pool service companies(and us), and then the new owner takes over the maintenance duties and receives payment from the pool owners on a regular basis.
Pool routes are becoming increasingly popular as an investment opportunity. Not only are they relatively low-risk, but they can also provide a steady stream of income. Plus, who wouldn’t want to spend their days lounging poolside?
So, how can an average person invest in a pool route? Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Do your research. Before investing in any market, it’s important to do your due diligence. Research different pool service companies and pool routes in your area. Look at the prices, the number of pools on the route, and the revenue generated. Talk to other pool route owners to get a sense of what the market is like. We can also help you with this once you set up an appointment with us.
- Find a reputable business broker. One option for purchasing a pool route is through a business broker. Sealey Business Brokers, for example, has a pool route division that specializes in helping buyers find and purchase pool routes. We have a large inventory of routes available, and our team can help guide you through the entire process.
- Secure financing. Once you’ve found a pool route that you’re interested in, you’ll need to secure financing to purchase it. This can be done through a bank loan or by using your own funds. We also have some options to present if you send us an inquiry.
- Get trained. It’s important to know what you’re doing before taking over a pool route. Many pool service companies offer training programs to help new owners learn the ropes. Take advantage of these programs to ensure that you’re providing the best possible service to your new clients. Sealey Business Brokers also have a Quick Start Program that helps new pool route owners get a head start.
- Build relationships. The key to success in the pool route market is building strong relationships with your clients. Take the time to get to know them and their specific pool needs. This will help you provide better service and retain clients for the long term.
- Market your services. Once you have a pool route, it’s important to market your services to attract new clients. Consider offering promotions or discounts to new customers to help get the word out. Another option is, purchasing another route near your service location.
While investing in a pool route can be a great opportunity, it’s important to remember that it’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes hard work and dedication to build a successful pool route business.
But with the right approach, investing in a pool route can be a fun and rewarding way to earn extra income. And with the help of a reputable business broker like Sealey Business Brokers, you can feel confident in your investment decision.
So, if you’re ready to make a splash in the pool route market, start doing your research and consider reaching out to Sealey Business Brokers for assistance. You never know where it might take you.