Interested in pool routes?
Thank you for visiting our blog site! Please let us know which specific route interests you from our selection of offers on our website: https://www.sealeybb.com/routes-for-sale/
Once you find the route that you prefer, just fill out the form on our listings page, and one of our associates will respond to you by email.
Below are FAQs for pool routes in general:
- Unlike traditional business, a pool route typically doesn’t have profit and loss statements or balance sheets. The primary reason for this is not that the owners are trying to hide something but rather because they’re selling a portion of their business. You aren’t buying the business but rather the list of accounts from the business. Instead of profit and loss statements, you’ll receive the payment history (during the due diligence period) for those accounts. At the end of the day, you’re buying an income stream and you want to make sure that the income stream is reliable and consistent. Are the customers paying late or not at all? Those are the things the payment history will tell you.
- Another key thing to know about pool routes is if you’re going to be purchasing one you will have to do it with cash. Banks don’t lend on pool routes unless you’re putting up other collateral by doing a cash-out refinance on your home or a home equity line of credit. So where do buyers obtain the cash to buy a pool route? In most cases, it’s through available cash, retirement funds or friends and family.
- One source that buyers have used successfully is a company called OrangeFi. We’ve worked with them in the past and have had great results. If you’d like to learn more about them, click here: https://www.orangefi.us/sealey-business-brokers.
- Another source that we can suggest would be the Navy Federal Credit Union, a third-party financial institution that may be able to help you with your funding needs. Based on our research, people have successfully been able to get personal cash loans with very minimal interest rates which can then be used to fund your venture! You can check them out here: https://www.navyfederal.org/loans-cards/personal-loans.html and you can watch this YouTube video to learn more about them: https://youtu.be/_IjAvLzrmk0
- Most of our routes are guaranteed for 90 days meaning if you lost a customer due to no fault of your own that account will be either refunded or replaced with another account depending on the seller’s situation.
- You’ll receive 30 days of training on the route where the owner will show you how to maintain each pool’s water chemistry and its system. We also provide a discount for the Certified Pool Operator’s course. The certification isn’t needed to operate the route however it provides a great foundation for learning how a pool operates.