Sealey Business

Texas Routes for Sale

Texas Routes For Sale

Texas Routes For Sale

Pool routes are a great way to start your own business. Sealey Business Brokers specializes in selling pool routes in TX, FL, and now CA!

Interested in buying one of our routes? Fill out the forms from each of your desired listing, and we’ll send you instructions on what our next steps will be!

Interested in selling a route? Give Sealey Business Brokers a call or email us to get your route sold quickly!

If you have 60% of the asking price to put down, and if you are interested in purchasing one of our listings, but not advertised as offering owner-financing, we can present your offer to the owner to see if they want to carry the remaining 40%. Serious buyers only.

For more information on any of our routes or businesses just click on the listing number.

Swimming pool companies are still allowed to operate during the Coronavirus shut down!

LISTING NUMBER

LOCATION

TYPE

ACCOUNTS

NET INCOME

PRICE

OWNER FINANCING

STATUS

Friendswood264 Friendswood Pool Route 21 $49,266 $33,600 NO Active(NEW!)
SanAntonio263 San Antonio Pool Route 170 $353,609 $375,000 NO Active(NEW!)
Austin262 Austin Pool Route 130 $175,950 $400,000 YES Active(NEW!)
Austin218 Austin Pool Route 30 $80,758 $82,617 NO Active(NEW!)
McKinney260 Mckinney, Plano, Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Carrollton Pool Route 85 $187,844 $206,000 NO Active(NEW!)
Dallas257 Dallas County, Plano, Richardson, University Park Pool Route 15 $35,072 $35,880 YES Active(NEW!)
Hutto255 Hutto, Austin, Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, Lago Vista, Jonestown, Georgetown Pool Route 57 $70,380 $144,000 NO Sale Pending!
Houston239 Pearland, Friendswood, Webster, League City, Pasadena, Deer Park Pool Route 27 $45,994 $47,053 NO Sale Pending!
Austin253 Austin, Leander, Cedar Park, Jonestown Pool Route 10 $34,310 $35,100 NO Active
Richmond252 Richmond, Katy, Sugarland Pool Route 25 $50,732 $51,900 NO Active
Frisco251 Celina, Allen, Fairview, The Colony, Carrollton, Dallas, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Ponder Pool Route 13 $34,445 $35,238 NO Active
FlowerMound249 Southlake, South Frisco, Flower Mound, Highland village Pool Route 94 $105,081 $255,000 NO Active
CanyonLake243 New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Garden Ridge Pool Route 28 $67,975* $69,540 NO SOLD!
Dallas230 Dallas, Plano, Southlake Pool Route 53 $116,797 $119,486 NO SOLD!
SanAntonio149C San Antonio Pool Route 38 $69,484* $87,060 YES SOLD!
SanAntonio149B San Antonio Pool Route 46 $109,864* $146,556 YES SOLD!
SanAntonio227 San Antonio Pool Route 24 $61,582* $63,000 YES SOLD!
SanAntonio226 San Antonio, Fair Oaks, Boerne, Bulverde, Spring Branch,Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, Schertz, St Heidwig Pool Route 35 $72,969* $74,649 NO SOLD!
Richmond225 Richmond, Katy, Sugarland Pool Route 250 $180,000 $600,000 NO Active
Houston227 Houston, Katy Pool Route 13 $28,679 $29,340 NO SOLD!
Weatherford210 Weatherford Pool Route 34 $74,250* $63,300 YES SOLD!
Shopping Cart (0 items)