Great Austin Pool Route
Listing ID: Austin215
Asking Price: $63,360
Cash Flow: $61,934*
Gross Revenue: $72,864
Average age of accounts: 2 years
Employees included: N/A
Financing: TBD – Offers Can be submitted
Here’s your chance to own an established pool route from the city of Austin! It consists of 20 residential accounts generating a guaranteed $5,280.00 per month and more from repairs and filter cleans!
Although this route isn’t advertised as offering owner financing, if you have 60% to put down we can present it to the owner to see if they want to carry the remaining 40%. Serious buyers only.
Location: Austin, TX
Growth & Expansion: Unlimited potential to expand
Support & Training: Seller will provide 30 days of training to ensure a smooth transition.
Reason for Selling: Consolidating
What is a pool route? It’s a group of accounts being sold by a pool company. Typically it’s being sold to fund other ventures or as part of a retirement plan.
Why are pool routes better than buying a traditional business? If you compare incomes vs asking prices it’s very clear. A route generating $50,000 per year will sell for roughly $50,000. A traditional business making the same income would cost $100,000 or more to purchase. There are other great benefits as well. Give us a call to learn more.
At Sealey Business Brokers we want you to get started off on the right path to success, so we can include our very own Quick Start Program and get 30% off QuickBooks by signing up with Bookkeeping 101! Also included with every route is our free consultation to share our almost 10 years of experience in the swimming pool industry.